All our courses are activity based. There is not only theoritical learning. We teach in practical manner with worksheets, live projects, and cheat sheets etc.
You can check our next batch or can have 15 min on previous class + E-Content to understand the concepts. Usually the regular class helps because all classes are designed to discuss practical applications.
- Do you provide placements?
We are not a placement agency. We can provide certificate and learning which can help you in placements. Also, counselling on Job search will be provided.
- Will you guys provide material?
We do not provide any handbook because we share E-Content + our classrooms suffice the requirements.
- Will I get a certificate?
- Which all cities you take classes in?
PAN India ( We are associated with various colleges as well)
- Do you have live training option?
Yes (We charge INR 50,000/- for a maximum of 5 learners)
- How can I reach to you if I have doubts after the class?
You can email your queries or take a doubt session after class.
- What is your refund policy?
We refund 100% amount after first class if you claim for. We refund 50% till third class. Post that, no refund will be given.
- Can I pay in installments?
Yes, 50% before the class and 50% before 3rd class.
- Can The Trainer Come At Other Center As Well?
Yes, the trainer can come and take the training at any center provided there is a good volume. We deliver PAN India.
- Can The Courses Be Customized As Per The Need?
Definitely. This is our USP.
- Is There Any Group Discount?
Yes, in the case of bulk booking, we consider that as well.
- Will The Students Get Any Certificate?
Yes, the students will get the certificate.
- Will The Students Get Any Course Material?
Yes, the students will get e-material.
- Will The Students Get Any Live Project?
Yes, the trainer will make sure that the content is explained through real-time case study.
Please connect with us at 95.5511.5533 or drop in a mail at [email protected] to register yourself.
We would be happy to serve you.
Happy Learning 🙂